Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mark Playing Classical Guitar

David Read writes "This recording is a classical guitar session that Mark recorded for a public TV program, I think. The date of 6-30-84 (on the cassette), however doesn't jive with the time he was at Michigan State and I thought that's where he recorded the pieces. Although I listened to the recording again (really good stuff), I don't have the titles of each piece, but I remember them all."



To download a complete mp3 for your ipod click on the link below.
Download Mark on Classical Guitar

1 comment:

  1. Listening to these recordings, I was struck with just how amazingly talented Mark was. I had forgotten what a wonderful classical guitarist he was. This is a very hard instrument to play well, and he played it superbly. You can hear not only his technical skill, but also the depth of his FEELINGS. What a wonderful treasure. Thanks to Dave Read for saving this originally and sharing it with us. Makes him live on to me.... Terry Trepper

    ReplyDelete